We are very excited to re-open and looking forward to doing what we love the most: bra fitting! Due to the current health concerns, our fittings will look a bit different, but rest assured you will have the most amazing and personalized experience.
Upfront, please know that we are operating with a reduced staff at this time. We will answer voicemails and calls in-between clients. Please be patient with us!
Reduced shopping hours are in effect Monday - Saturday 10am-5pm.
As per guidance from the State of VA and CA, all patrons shall wear a mask (it shall cover mouth and nose), when entering, exiting, traveling through, and spending time inside various different settings (to include retail stores),
• Please be on time for your appointment. We ask that you wait in the car, we will come and get you. (This is for Va. Beach clients).
• Fittings will be by appointment only. Our door will be locked to walk-in traffic.
• We will be sanitizing and cleaning touchpoints and change rooms after every client.
• We will be practicing “socially distanced” bra fitting. This means the fitter will be wearing PPE, and no one will be in the fitting room beside you. FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY NO ADDITIONAL GUEST AT THE STORE AT THIS TIME.
• WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU COME TO THE FITTING APPOINTMENT ALONE. BRINGING A CHILD IS NOT RECOMMENDED. IF YOU NEED TO BRING A CHILD, PLEASE LET US KNOW IN ADVANCED SO WE CAN MAKE THE NECESSARY ACCOMMODATIONS.
• We will offer contactless, curbside pick-up. (Appointment for a pick-up or try-on are required. Check our Online Schedule page.
• All tried on garments will be steamed after each customer.
What are we asking of our customers before entering the boutique?
• Customers must be asymptomatic, and not traveled within the past 14 days.
• Please sanitize hands upon entry – we will have sanitizer on site.
• As per health guidance mandated by the state, masks are required. Please bring a mask.
• If there is a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, we will make the necessary modifications, however, we need to know in advance to make accommodations.
• Please wear gloves if you would like to browse and touch the merchandise.